Friday, April 13, 2012

Dwelling #5 started me thinking on all the places I've lived and various things I've loved about each.  If I start from birth, I would have to change the previous post to Dwelling #10.  I've had many people ask me over the years if my dad was in the military (and he was briefly, that just wasn't why we kept moving), but I know others     make 10 homes look like pocket change (I mean you Sarah McMurray).  So, the question for today is how many places have you lived? And no, cars don't count.

2 comments:

  1. 13 houses/apartments...and we are hoping to have our current house on the market on Monday :) I just discovered your blog. I'll try to stop by more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 and I still like the prospects of moving to new places and meeting new people but now I am too old to do all the packing, loading, driving, unloading and unpacking. If I move again, I am paying somebody.

    ReplyDelete