Sunday, April 22, 2012




I have a bad habit of looking for things that I need for the new house before we move in and I have room to store them.  I don't know if anyone else struggles with this while looking to move, but my husband will tell you when we moved from an apartment to a house the first time the walls were invisible due to all the things I had bought and stacked anticipating our move.  So after Stacy Clouse gave me the fabulous idea of using a tv armoire for kitchen pantry space, I couldn't resist seeing what was on craigslist.  If you have ever priced flimsy particle board cabinets, you know they are not cheap.  I got this one from an old lady downsizing who dropped the price if I would come pick it up today before 5pm.  For almost half the price of cheapo particle board that will bust in a few years, I get solid cherry.  How could I resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment